Charlene Haidar is a Credit Adviser and an Accredited Mortgage Consultant who can work with a variety of lenders to find the right loan for you.
I have been in the financial services industry for 7 years and joined the EJM team in 2010. I originally started with EJM in their back office team supporting the financial advisers with implementing their strategies for their clients. In 2012 I completed additional study to obtain my credit license to assist people in obtaining credit and managing their debt. I’ve helped people achieve their goals of purchasing their first home, assisting them to create wealth with utilizing debt and assisted with forming a strategy to become debt free. It’s been fulfilling to educate and assist my clients to better understand their debt and help them to achieve their goals when at times they haven’t believed their dreams could become a reality. I really believe that helping a client obtain finance is a small part of what I can offer and is more around the education of how debt can be used and the most efficient ways in order to extinguish it.
I can provide advice in the following areas:
- Residential mortgages and home loans
- Personal loans
- Car leases
- Rural loans
- Commercial loans
- Reverse mortgages
- Self Managed Super Fund loans
- Debt reduction strategies
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
More About Me
- In 2016 I became a mum to a little boy named Matias.
- I’ve competed at a National and State level in Volleyball, Netball and Athletics.
- After meeting my husband I’ve been converted into a soccer fan and spend my weekends watching my husband play soccer as a Goal Keeper and being kept up to date with the English Premier League.
- Love to travel and experience other cultures especially coming from a mixed background.
- As an Accredited Mortgage Consultant, I can also help you find a suitable loan to fit your needs from a range of lenders.