I have been in the Financial Services industry for 8 years. I believe that everyone’s economic and life situations are unique and I always keep that in mind when providing financial advice. I believe that personalised service is essential when matching clients with the right financial products and services. I am dedicated to learning about your personal goals and taking that to build a financial security plan focused on achieving your specific needs.
I can provide a range of services to meet your needs including:
- Superannuation & Self Managed Super Funds
- Centrelink & Aged Care advice
- Retirement Planning
- Debt Reduction & Budgeting/Cash flow Analysis
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Monash University
- Diploma of Financial Services
- Currently studying to become a Certified Financial Planner.
More about Kevin
- Loves to play and watch soccer. A Manchester United fan.
- Enjoys travelling widely.
- Participates in Motorsports