I have been in the financial services industry for 5 years. I joined the team at EJM at the start of 2016. My passion is to help as many people as possible achieve their goals and create happiness in their lives through the use of financial planning. I specialize in helping my clients build wealth for the long term, using various investments and strategies to help them achieve this.
As a teenager my ultimate goal was to become a financial adviser, and I feel lucky and honored to be one of the few people who knew what they wanted to do from a young age and to set out and achieve it.
I can provide advice in the following areas:
- Wealth creation
- Tax minimization
- Retirement Planning
- Debt Reduction
- Budgeting/Cash flow Analysis
- Bachelor of Business in Financial Risk Management from Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services
More About Me
- I grew up in Glenroy and I am now living in Essendon
- I am from a large Greek family.
- Love watching soccer. I support Manchester United
- I played soccer and footy for over 10 years in multipleamateur leagues as I was growing up