I have been a financial adviser for more than 11 years, and specialize in preparing clients for retirement and helping small business owners with superannuation and personal insurances. I help my clients to implement strategies to build their wealth for the future, and also to protect it. I also have expertise in maximizing Centrelink benefits, aged care, superannuation and investments.I work closely with each and every client to fully understand their financial and lifestyle goals, and provide individually tailored financial advice to achieve their happiness.I am a member of both the Association of Financial Advisers and the Financial Planning Association.
I can provide advice in the following areas:
- Superannuation & Self-Managed Super Funds
- Personal Insurance
- Investment strategies including gearing, shares and property
- Centrelink & Aged Care advice
- Retirement Planning
- Debt Reduction & Budgeting/Cash flow Analysis
- Estate planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Fellow, Chartered Financial Practitioner, FChFP
- Aged Care Accredited Specialist
More about Brendan
- Director of EJM Financial Services Wangaratta
- Married to Nicole and have three young daughters.
- I enjoy football, gardening, history, camping and travel