Debt is not a dirty word! It can actually help you – if it’s the right kind of debt.
Things to consider
On one hand, there is good debt where you borrow to invest and your investment grows in value or earns money. Good debt actually works for you. On the other hand there is bad debt where you borrow for a car, boat or use a credit card to buy items that depreciate in value and don’t earn you any money. You loose twice here – the capital value and the interest you’ve paid.
That’s why before you start accumulating assets, it’s important to check what you owe – how much, in what form and at what interest rate. Then you can see whether you can arrange your debt more efficiently.
How we can help
- Review and analyse your current spending patterns.
- Review your financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Construct a budget with you.
- Help you consolidate your debt effectively.
- Recommend savings or investment products to achieve your goals.
- Review, recommend and arrange appropriate insurance.
- Look at ways of turning bad debt into good debt.
What to do next
If you want us to help you review your financial situation contact us today.